Friday 8 November 2013

MY VERY FIRST NIGHT



It was 11:45 close to mid night
Silenced covered the house like a thick fog
Unable to sleep, staring at her lying gently on my bed sheet
This very night I felt like it, because ideas running so much in me like a beast
Desired pooled in my belly, like a vision in a 3D telly
I needed to engage my hands and explore every bit of my mind
Don’t know how to start but needed to touch the main part.

I started with a blind move; though my first attempt was not too good
Tremor shook through my body, lip biting, hand working
My mind was racing, sweating oozing profusely
When I finally got in the groove, it was a time to approve
I needed a real composure; it’s just part of my culture
So I decided to change position, to get a better coercion.
I went back and forth, thrusting and thinking
Hitting the right spot, stroking every bit of the sheet inking
I was driving deeper, not wanting to end
Yet I yearned for the release that was soon to come before the bend.

This was my pleasure; I needed the world to feel my measure
Everyone need to know, God gave me this unique treasure
Although my first night but I knew it won’t ever be my last
Now I’m good at it, every chance I have, I give my best to it

Every night she lays on my bed naked, always waiting for me to fill her in.
**************************************************************************************
My writing pad is just lovely, inspiring me to do more with ink
Now I’m a better writer, driving deeper and using my mind every inch.
It was a night of bliss, the first night my pen does a kiss.



Yommybishop.........April 2013


Dedicated to all first timers in writing Poetry, Prose, Articles, songs and other form of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment