Monday 23 February 2015

LUST in LOVE



Babe,
Your name so sweet like a screech of a disk jockey
Your voice so beautiful like a music on replay
With you I want to be, no further delay
Cos your love runs in me like a sprinter on relay.
I'm stung by the venom of love
A fast poisonous passion that runs through the veins to the blood
I'm showered with abundance from above
Wet and soaked playing on this turf.

Babe,
Follow my lead take to my heed
Sow my seed and meet my every need.
You kiss so Softly, you touch so gently
You kiss my heart and I'm healed
You touch my soul and I'm filled.
You make me feel so big
In you I found love so deep.

Trashed in can, will I am
Lost in time, yet to learn
Found you, found love undiluted
You with me, love is Saluted
Babe, With you I want to stand
Because every other ground is sinking Sand.

Yommy Bishop...{Diary of 2013}The Preachers Son

No comments:

Post a Comment