Monday 25 January 2016

BISHOPS LOVE DIARY

My whole world was refurbished after my soul encountered you.
Your delightful presence filled me with joy, 
Fascinates me like a child's toy.
I leaned on you and felt your heart pound,
Thus reminding me of the calypso sound.
Meeting you was like paradise on earth,
Bringing excitement to my pleasant heart.
You moved with grace and majesty,
leading the race along the way with honesty.

I never knew I could be this in love 
Until I encountered you from above.
Nights after night you were in my dreams, 
Refreshing me like a loving stream.
I longed every night for day to break
So I could play in your bay by day.
****************************
Wait for me my precious sapphire,
For my love is truly like a burning fire, 
Consuming me with a tender passion
Waiting for an unending action.

You have revived me once again,
My noble and elegant stallion.
Meeting you was by fate, 
It was my decision making you my mate 
But me falling in love with you is beyond rate.
Could this be an illusion.?
An Angel on my door step,
Giving me this whole impression.
No, Its no illusion
But a vision trapped in a mission 
Grinding me in total obsession.

My Love and affection diffuses all attention,
Brings out expression
And burns out true confession.
Love is full of respect and appreciation;
It can’t be defined until it’s found.

Now that I've found you,
I will always be around you.


Yommybishop… The preachers son.

No comments:

Post a Comment