Friday 29 August 2014

MY AUGUST cRUSH



MY AUGUST c-RUSH

Dearest Sweet,

I am writing you this note with a deep sense of emotion, not in anger or pain but with a heart weak and frail. Throwing back to how we first met, I felt a feeling of divinity on the page I set. I since have no regret falling in love with you but what I felt is like sage on stage that can’t be turned to rage.
The day we had our first meeting was the day I almost had a conviction that you are the dream I seek, I tried to play my cool yet I don’t want the world to see me a fool. I tried my best to get close to you, expressing myself through every medium I could yet you won’t just let your guards loose. All I want to do is to take a slow step towards you by being your friend and giving you a reason to be my boo.
 I love you and I can’t phantom why, I have never been this obsessed to someone in my life. I find it hard to love others even though I tried; I find it hard to play their ball just because my heart is stuck with yours. It is said that the best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart of love. My heart has chosen you out of all; it is only you my soul calls.
                Sweet, the reason for this note is not to sermonize you or profess again my undying love, not to tell you how I’m ready to make you my world but to express my sincere and deepest thought.  I feel humiliated a thousand times, I’ve been hurt by you so many times, this feeling kill me inside and makes me feel emotional suicide. Those times you ignored my messages and chose to respond at your own will, those times you missed my calls and you never feel it right to text or return, those days of our supposed meeting and you never showed up and never apologize or give a reason. I wish you could put yourself in my shoes and feel how it hurts loving someone and the person makes you feel less ordinary or makes you feel a fool.
I believe everybody deserves somebody who makes them look forward to tomorrow, someone who can share their joy and sorrow. To me, I always believe that someone could be you, maybe I’m wrong, maybe I goofed, but I know it’s only God that can approve.
I still believe meeting you was not an accident as it seems, it’s for a reason and only God knows why he sent you here, I hope one day to me it will be clear. Maybe you don’t feel the same way I feel, maybe it’s just me. I would have loved you say your mind and heart instead of tearing me apart.
I guess our heart we both should follow, hope the grass is greener on the other side as we both find tomorrow.

Yours Insane.
Yommy Bishop
28/08/14

No comments:

Post a Comment