Thursday 26 June 2014

MY BROWN SUGAR


This is truly stuff of which dreams are made,
looking to my yester-years, looking back to my past companies,
I have never had a mind set, not even a central focus,
Never being so obsessed to someone I like so much. 
Oh Lord this feeling I can’t fight,
I can’t hold it any more so I made up my mind to write.
To write about my sweet saga with my one & only brown sugar
Having an Angelic Swagger.

I remember the first time you crossed my path,
You made me to know what real angels are about
And what grace they amount.
Though then you are cute shy and small
But now you are dark bold & tall,
You are so interesting your smile brings lot of blessing,
You are a single thing  that’s the expression & definition of everything, 
You captured my heart easily,
You are different from them all brown sugar you are a sweet mystery. 
You can be described  a single rose that makes my single garden host
It will never smell like a grass just because it’s growing in the mist of it
A rose will always be a rose regardless of where it exist.

Oh my brown sugar, with you my soul will always linger. 
Your taste is like a honey that cost no money;
You are just like dew from the rise of the morning. 
I can’t forget your lovely attitude
And the mistake I made trying to catch up with you.
Its one story I share & I hope one day it’s going to clear through.
My fate lie’s in you, with you only I want to reign & rule;
You are the only one I want to make my boo. 
I want you as my cheerleader
To give me the strength to be a true leader. 

These words may sound so blunt, just like a song from James Blunt
But remember it’s a soul hunt and its coming straight from my soul's pot. 
All I want from you my brown sugar is by you my life to be gingered
Be my glory ever, till my ransomed soul shall find rest beyond the river. 
You are just good to be true; with you my dreams will ever come true.
Sugar my Coffee, Sugar my Tea
So together we can sail across the ocean & blue sea. 
                               
LOVE YOU ……Brown Sugar.

                                                                                                                            Yommybishop

No comments:

Post a Comment