Friday 5 August 2022

INK TO PINK

I'm picking my ink to write a new song
Your name on my lips so sweet ;a pink to speak in tongues
I have waited so long but now it’s my turn
To show you how the love in me for you burns.
                
I’m picking my ink for a love song to sing
Your thought tickles my hearth and makes my bell to ring
You are better than others; it’s only your smile in me that pings
I need you to fly cos am just a man with only one wing
I need you to complete me as an Angel so we can both swing
Together we can climb the highest mountain and forever we'll win.
 
I'm picking my ink for you to be my identity
I'm writing these lines out of emotional curiosity
Welcoming you to my world of Love and Reality
I will hold you in my hands and give you Care and Security
Magnanimously will I revolve you with Gift and Charity
I will take you on a trip of Life and Sanity
And write you more lines filled with great Words of Purity.
 
I'm picking my ink just to make my point straight                               
Relating with my Pink, so my love she won’t underestimate
Even though I’m out of the ship to walk on waters
I still can smell your Rose in the garden of my lonely quarters
You are Black and Berry, your smile pings me like a Sweet Mother
You are the margarine spread on my bread, a taste of a beautiful butter.
The sweetness in my tea, my only Brown Sugar
With you, on and on my soul will forever linger.
 
I don’t do Rhymes for all
But I give it only to one
She that makes my fire burn
And makes me drink no Rum.
Tell me how many lines I must write to make a beautiful rhyme
Tell me how many rhymes I must create just to make you mine
Tell me how many steps to take just to be on time
Cos' Love without you could be a Crime.


©Yommy Bishop 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment