Thursday 18 August 2022

THE PROPOSAL



Good Morning Dear,

Today I woke up to think very strongly of you
Though its been 2 years that we met
But this month makes the 6th month that I totally
Opened my heart and soul to you.
Not that I've not loved you all this while
But it was then full of doubts and fear
This made me withdrew at a point, just to be clear
Then, the cloud became dark and I became confused
So many ladies around me, wanting to seduce
They all trying to gain my attention
I ran back to God for a new direction
Then back you came, with a renewed affection.
I opened my heart once again
And made the corridor of my soul accessible to your reign.

I have loved you ever since
With every little thing in my bone
I have stayed true to you alone as a woman of my own
Though we are different
I believe our differences should make strong
Since we have a unifying factor
Which is the God our creator.
God in us is the hope of glory,
He alone knows our temperament
He alone can make our story.

I want to be your friend so also you mine
I want you to be my best friend
Through the sand of time
I want to grow with you and mature with you
I want to be your King and you my Queen
I want to love you with all my being.
I want your commitment not just engagement
I want your involvement in my God given assignment
I want you in me and me in you
Oneness and Togetherness
To be the reason for our existence.
I pray our mind is renewed
From now on
In a Godly view.

Abayomi
The Bishop of your heart (July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment