Thursday 3 November 2022

MY MIRACLE


Though friendship doesn’t come always
But what we have is more than friendship in all ways
What we have is a miracle.
A miracle to love and a miracle to care,
A miracle to show you how much we dare.
A miracle that makes me look in your eyes always and be filled,
A miracle that makes me hear your voice always and take the lead.
A miracle that see you smile and get me lifted,
A miracle that makes me understand the ANGELs we are
And how we need each other to fly and be uplifted.
 
Baby you are the wings that I have needed to lift me,
You are the part I have needed to complete me.
You are my strong side where I am weak;
You are my good side where I am bad and bleak.
You are the song I can’t get tired of hearing
because you are the sweet rhythm to my soul.
You are the music I can’t stop playing
because you are the melodious sound to my heart, and Only you make me whole.
Though true friendship doesn’t come always but since you came my way,
I have learnt to LOVE and cherish you in all ways.
You are a light to my world;
You are my Miracle today and forever more.
 
Yommy bishop Rules….(November 3, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment