Tuesday 27 October 2015

Heart-to-Art

I'm not a perfect man
I goofed so many times I tried
God gave me a loving Heart
And handed me a gift of Art
Though with this I paint life so beautiful
Yet many regard my life as sinful
But only him knows my weakness
Only him knows my pain
He promised never to forsake me
Like my friends always do, leaving me in the rain.

I'm not a perfect man
I goofed many times I tried
Even when it seems all dark
I will keep walking in the Lords light.
Never to compromise even when mesmerized
'Cos' he alone understands my plight and why I write
He promised to be with me and guide me through the night
For with his help, I will surely attain greater height.

I'm not a perfect man
You should understand this by now
I'm a work in progress, trying to overcome my pride
Overcoming my weaknesses and this worldly tide.
You can choose to see through my loving heart
Or look towards my art
They define me differently,
So please judge me aright, never judge me indecently
My art is temporal but my heart is eternal
Loving with no exception
So my creativity shouldn't be seen as an unholy condition.

Remember, God gave you to me to love me and lighten up my life, 
To criticize me constructively and straighten my crooked path.

Yommy bishop ®.........2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment