Tuesday 27 October 2015

MY HOPE FOR BLESSING

I fell in love with a damsel
She's a pretty lady that needs no second guessing
Her wide smile makes me tingle from afar
But I learn to get her requires special lesson
Her joy radiates from time to time
she's vintage like, a special kind of wine.
My endeavor, my fulfillment
She's a blessing called achievement.

I fell in love with Blessing
Wanted her in my life to fulfill living.
I tried all I could to get her and state my intention
But she didn't give me the needed attention
Though she plays and smile at other people
Blessing won't smile at me, maybe because of my pimples
The more I try, the more I feel hurt and dejected
Life became hard, i felt rejected
I spoke to a friend about my painful condition
She told me never to give up
That success comes only to those who can hold on; to their position.

I was introduced to another pretty lady
Just to douse my distractive affection.
she's a sibling to Blessing
Quiet and calm with a gentle smile
Hope came to my life, saved me from depression
She gave me energy and became my motivation
Hope gave me attention
She's just my needed inspiration
I sat back and had a quick rumination
Having hope is quite a beautiful thing
Its a key to life and fulfillment of blessings.

Hope shines brightest when the hour is darkest.
Hope motivates when discouragement comes.
Hope sweetens when bitterness bites.
Hope sings when all melodies are gone.
Hope climbs over Obstacles when no one is helping.
Hope endures hardship when no one is caring.
Hope smiles confidently when no one is laughing.
Hope presses toward victory when no one is encouraging.
Hope brings the Victory when no one is winning.

Get this; Losses in life are never fun,
But there is one loss no one can afford
Thats the loss of Hope. (Never lose HOPE)
Remember, Without Hope, there are no Blessings.
Yommy Bishop.®

No comments:

Post a Comment