Tuesday 27 October 2015

MY SPECIAL MOMENT WITH HER.

                               
I walked always with a friend
With the fear of being alone
Most times I choose her that's beautiful
Believing she sends a fluid to my bone.

I walked a mile with pleasure;
She chatted and talked all the way
She showed me all her sweetness
But left me none the wiser
With all she had to say.

I walked a mile with sorrow;
And never a word she said
I wondered on her total silence
But many are the thing I learned
When sorrow walked with me.

I quickly had an insightful understanding
Great suffering build up a man
And put him within the reach of self-knowledge.
Adversity comes to us as a teaching tool
Only if you will learn from it and acknowledge.

"Turn your wounds into wisdom"

Inspired by; John.C.Maxwell
yommybishop©

No comments:

Post a Comment