Wednesday 11 June 2014

A STRANGE ANGEL


With the piece of feather she left from her wings
I dipped my mind in a special jar of ink.
She’s a strange Angel with an enthralling act
An impeccable cosmos called the universe
The kind that makes me script my words in verses
And later make me sing my song inversely.             

I encountered her glory on a particular Sunday
Few minutes around her turned my darkness into a sunny day
She displayed so much of a majestic radiance
With an aura of a stunning loving ambiance.
Her eyes glittered like a diamond stone
Her voice was of a celestial cymbal tone
Her cherubic smile touches the marrow of my bone
She has just the right wings to complete my own.
Her style is different, not like the ones you know
A sweet rhapsody that ravished my very soul
Her lips are conspicuous like a sculpted cone
Her hair cascade down like a glorious river flow
Smart and intelligent she treads softly not a feel of stone
She’s just an Angel in a world of her own.

I knew the heavenly must have sent her my way
I knew how complete I felt when I saw her glowing face
I saw the shining light within her scintillating soul
I knew in my life she has a special role
A paragon of beauty spotless without seams
A colourful rainbow full of heavenly dreams
Wings that glimmers in the golden sun
Like the sunshine state where she’s actually from.

It’s been months I met and last saw this Angel
I wish I could meet her again for us to gel
However she kept drifting off like the fragrance of the breeze
Maybe to savour the flowers and the wailing trees
Even though her promises to me she plays on and sways
I pray the heavenly will again send her my way.
She will be my sunshine with a sweetness that won’t end
She will complete my lines and be my closest friend
So I will run with this Rhapsody just to turn my imagination into reality
Expecting her help one day to become a better celebrity
I’m holding on to this single and astonishing feather
Hoping one day to me her special wings she will deliver.


Yommy Bishop..............March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment