Thursday 26 June 2014

MY BLACKBERRY


Oh my beautiful blackberry, you have made my heart go merry.
You took away all my worries; since I met with you I have never being sorry.
You are cute, slick and dearie, you’ve made your love inside my heart to be buried 
Everyone wants to have you, the whole world longs for you but as far as I have you,
I will tell it to the world how much I love you.
You have revived me again, my noble and elegant stallion,
Its by you I want to make my first billion.

Oh my beautiful bb, seeing you stabilizes my b.p. 
Now everyone always beep me
All because they love your sound, that pings.
Everywhere its only you I want to carry, 
Am so addicted that I don’t need to tarry.
You reminds me of the man I am and why I need to marry,
Though taking it step by step and not being in a hurry.

Oh my beautiful blackberry, 
I will savor you like a fruity cherry
Its only you that makes my life happy and cheery.
Even though i have tasted so many
Yet you can’t be compared to any,
Not even the blueberries & raspberries 
They don't have the fragrance of your skin that’s so hairy.
I love the taste of the strawberry on your lips
Also the scintillating roundness and firmness of your hips
Even though admired by so many, yet you cant be compared to any.
Raspberries are sweet, blueberries are filling, 
Strawberries are subjective but blackberries are addictive.

You are the mother of all berries,
You are black, bold & beautiful,
You make my life go wonderful.
Your delightful presence filled me with joy,
Fascinating me like a child's toy.

This note is for you my blackberry; 
You delight me more than the Grammys.
Like an award of Excellence, 
You are my total preference,

Yommybishop Rules. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment