Friday 7 March 2014

GREENLIGHT


All I need is a pen and paper
Give me also the topic and I’m ready to deliver.
I am a poet, I write from my hearths depth,
I don’t care what they think, I am only entertaining my friends and guest.
I express myself to my God everyday including Sundays,
I swear my allegiance to my boss on Mondays
But I always work myself trying to be the best every day,
Overcoming challenges and conquering grounds in every way.
I do what I do not regretting after the rise of the sunlight
I will show you what am capable, only if you can give me the green-light.

Tell me who I am to you, tell me my position.
Tell me if I’m in the game or just on the bench awaiting opposition.
As the coach bring me in and let me show you my skills,
Let me show what am capable of playing on this pitch.
I won’t play you hard like Real-madrid  and Barca,
Not even play you dull like Chelsea and Arsenal.
I will rather play you the United style, avoiding the referee’s card,
Giving you chemistry, an interesting game you won’t forget in a while.
Avoiding hard tackles, playing you from both angles,
Let me dribble and teach you my scissors kick,
Let me strike and score goals they can’t with my power kick.
Baby am good to go, all I need is the Green light.

All I need is my key in the ignition,
To ignite the passion of your engine in the driver’s position.
My right hand on the gear down-shifting in progression,
My left hand wheeling the emotions on the steering to its location,
My legs clutching and gaining acceleration,
My mind focused on the race in anticipation.
All i want is to drive you like the latest “End of Discussion”.
Not slowing down at the zebra crossing,
Not letting pedestrians double-cross as we make the topic they are discussing,
I don’t care what they are saying, cos with you my engine is never over-heating.
Show me the green light and I’m ready to drive with you on many miles.
I’m not hoping for just a while but to bring your heart a merry smile.
I will be glad if you can give me a flash of orange,
Knowing fully well that what’s next is the green light footage,
But what am seeing yet on the stand is the Red light.
Turn it around and my love will forever abound.

All I ever need is the greenlight,
Turning the light in my room up-bright.
Playing R.Kelly’s love song setting the mood right,
Your wish will be my command as i'm ready to be your shinning knight.
Let your eyes be my illumination as you tell me your desire,
Let my hand lead the way to your emotions as I take you a bit higher.
I can write, I can draw, I can cook,
My hand can do so many craft you never imagine in this world even when you look.
All I need is the green-light and I will give you the midas touch,
Make you feel like a Queen in my palace touching you at the right spot,
Taking you on an adventure, moving slowly never in a rush.
Taking you to the peak of your dreams,
Together we will lie by a stream hearing angels play chords on strings.
Show me the light and off we go high singing the heavenly hymns.

Give me the green-light, and I will show you how love should be played,
I will buy you a diamond ring and walk you down the aisle with no delay.
I will usher you into the land of promises, make you a golden bed filled up with roses.
I will make you borders of gold with stud of silvers.
Buy you a golden chariot with an un-ridden stallion,
To take you to the mountain of myrrh and to the hills of frankincense.
I will get you beautiful sapphires you will use in its magnificence.
I will make you a vineyard of fruits:
''Camphire and Spikenard'', ''Calamus and Cinnamon'', ''Saffron and Aloes'',
All for your beauty fragrance.
I will take you in my arms and hold you where you belong,
Make you feel loved everyday and all night long.

All I need is the Green light and I will fly you high to the Moonlight.


Yommybishop.....(The preachers Son)

No comments:

Post a Comment