Monday 3 March 2014

MISSING AFFECTION

She stopped calling me
Wonder why she stopped buzzing me
Cared but cared no more
Like an old song in Baltimore
I used to be her first thought at dawn
I could see in her true desire burn
We are good friends never engaged
Her love for me I've always envisage
Slowly but surely I move on the stage
Planting a tree of Love and courage
Watering it with Loyalty and haulage
But all feelings she locked in cage
Keys of emotions thrown away
As the storm made the tree sway
Sadness in me spread on page


I still recall the movie star
The piano weaves and the drum scar
I still could see the color of her eyes
Her gloaming smile is one of a kind
Wish I could taste the wetness on her lips
Wish to hold firm to her colossal hips
Wish I could lay my head on her twin hills
And do to her as she will
Wish I could place a kiss on her dimples
Wish a warm hug could save me from my wrinkles
Though Emotions waving in me like ripples
Slowly but surely could have made our life simple
But she believe I’m not straight
And too late for her to relate.
Now that I need her on a date
She has since closed against me her golden gate.


Yommybishop………©August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment