Monday 31 March 2014

MY WET DREAM



Its over a year, still i'm battling with my dream.
So worried i always feel,
Every night i resume my head to sleep.
Looks as if the twinkling is going dim
Or maybe I'm just a step away to win
Maybe I'm too cool to give the sweetest taboo,
Or I'm just being me playing the dreamers fool.

Tonight i cuddle and hold her in my arms,
Kisses her lips and smell the fragrance on her palms.
Her hair cascade like a flowing river
Her sweet voice tweets, giving me reasons to shiver.
Hope and gladness delivered
Courage of my yet to be Cathedral
She's my dream, She's a mystery diva.

In her eyes i see life,
A reason i needed to strive.
By her side i feel warmed,
The reason again and again i will always come.
Her smile gives joy, fascinating like a child's toy.
Her magical steps of sort and her faded looks of coy.
I'm licensed to love,
Oh" what a dream, what a ploy.

By the stream i stand gazing, watching my dream dreaming.
Cold and hazy, crazy and bored as it may seem
Stranded i am, saturated under the weather,
Hopes so high, hoping this emotion won't just wither.
Its raining out here
But with you i have decided to pitch my tent.
Kindly make my dream come true
Its because of you I've been this wet.

Yommybishop.....March 2014


2 comments: