Friday 7 March 2014

MY PRIVATE PART


At the sweet break of dawn, comes the rising of the sun
Standing before my mirror with no covering on
Looking at my self reflection with no over bearing erection
Into my elegant manhood from my little childhood
The seed that was sown, the harvest from the bone
Beautiful and wonderful was the gift given from above
Black and bold, strong precious as gold
The unveiling of the man in the hood to be told.

Unto the world was a child born,
Out of the dust was he created to belong
Born on a Sunday evening, words that was spoken from beginning
Simple with little pimples, grew up sucking his mama’s nipples
Hailed from Osun state, born and raised in Ogun state
The first child of the threesome, a duo of the handsome
An introvert, cool but not shy, an appealing smile that always fly
Reserve in attitude, conserve in magnitude
A creative mind with fresh aptitude, God fearing and loving
A pure spirit with a tough face, natural black lips with red eye laced
A bad boy with conscience, a very good sharp guy entertaining the audience
Involved in everything but never addicted to anything
Radical but not a rascal, cool but not a fool
Rash on the outside, beauty on the inside
Welcome to my private part, my bigger inner man.


Definition of my style is simple
I love good music and great sound,
Beautiful vocals hold me spell bound
Great lyrics and smooth rhythm, instrumentation that gives a soul orgasm
I take things slow and steady; I hunt it down when I'm ready
Though a late comer
But when I come I’m noticed in my little corner
I cherish my friends, they are my influence
I dislike binary; calculations didn’t choose me from primary
I love drawing and painting, also prefer working with her in the kitchen
I love the taste of porridge; maybe it gives me a little courage
I don’t eat much, I don't sleep much
I don’t like being annoyed, neither do I do as such
I don’t easily get angry but when I do it’s noticed largely
I’m not that interesting, I don’t know how to do the jesting
I’m not passionate about everything but emotional about somethings
Though a little sympathy but i do much more of empathy

I believe in one fraternity, I believe in JCI
I believe in one eternity, I believe in Jesus Christ
I treasure my leisure it’s the time I play games with pleasure
My game is always between two, it’s so sweet to be true
Mostly I play tennis and chess, these brings out my possible best
I like the taste of palm wine, I do an occassional beering when i dine
Smoking cigarette I tried but was never my style
Tasting weed was fine but was never my line
I like the smell of a diva, I got baptized in a flowing river
I keep my game holy, sticking my head with the red devils
Manchester united is my club; it keeps me on higher levels
I’m attracted to the female gender; but am no casanova
Those with an eye that cast a spell
Those with high twin towers and a body that rings the bell
Intelligent and decent not found in the club dancing to 50 cent
Beautiful spirit and nice smile, with an attitude that turns me on
Beautiful appearance and a great sense of belonging
with an elegance that brings it on
I have an eye for good things; maybe that’s why my eyes are so big
I surely can multitask, keeping my focus on the two big things above
I'm sure I'm romantic, because she once called me Mr. Fantastic
I mix fantasy with reality though my pastor told me all is vanity
I’m love stuck I do it nonstop, I love fore play I do it like Paul play
Though a little phobia getting in-between her thighs,
I pray for forgiveness and every first Sunday I pay my tithe.

I never say never since I was born
Never say daddy until I clock one
Never indulge in cuties until twenty one
Never know how to date doubles at a time but one
Never used force to get my way through
Never play the game against the rules
Never play reckless even though sometimes I feel restless
Never a party freak, maybe a cloudy trick
Never gave in to concussion, never believe in abortions
Never denied my passion, never regretted my actions
Never found myself in ugly situations
Please; Never undermine my imagination
Cos' all these never say never did makes me a peculiar nation

Yommy is the name, Bishop is the game, 
Bishop & Knight’s is my dream.
I wish my first child to be a girl
I wish to help comb her hair and apply the gel
I wish I’m bad but my spirit won’t just do
I wish I’m as bad as you believe but my spirit is ever cool
Can’t pull a string without my conscience hitting me
Can’t be naughty without my spirit warning me
Wish I could punch him up in the face
Wish I could beat them up in most cases
But my strength is not like the beast; my strength does not lie in my fist
Rather it lies in my mind and I craft it most time on written lines.
I’m a man of little words, I can’t shout with my vocal chords
I say the words I can say and use the rest like clay.
I mould my words like a porter; I leave the chasing to the hunters
I am a one woman man, born on 11th day of October
The preacher’s son born into this world to be remembered
I am Fatoyinbo Abayomi Oluwadamilola Bishop.
(This is my private part.)

Yommy Bishop.....October 2013

1 comment: