Friday 7 March 2014

LEGEND OF THE SEEKER 1


I will lift up my eyes unto the heavens,
Thy face oh Lord will I seek in your holy coven
I am a seeker, hoping one day I will be a great speaker.
You told me to seek, that I shall find,
So I seek to find every little thing on my mind.

Firstly I seek for your Mercies and Grace
For you to wash me clean and give me speed in this race
To walk and not be weary, to run and not faint
To fly on Eagles wings and move at a great pace.
I seek for the world’s hidden treasure
I’m ready to seek beyond every possible measure
Taking it step by step without so much pressure
Putting my hope in my one and only saviour,
Who died to wash away my filthy and sinful behaviour,
Not in Zeddicus magical wand, not in Cara the mord-sith power touch
Not even in the power of Orden
But in my redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob, the beginning and end
Maker of all life, the one that doesn’t smoke yet his ever high.

I seek like Richard the old seeker did, fighting along side
Karlyn the beautiful confessor to accomplish.
I seek to be strong and powerful in this land of sin and woe
To have the holy spirit the merciful to guide my little soul.
The comforter to abide with me everywhere 
And to attend to my every care.
I seek for your help Lord in this world to overcome,
To defeat the devil, keeper of the underworld.

My spirit longs for you, my soul thirst for you
As the hart panteth after the water brooks,
so panteth my soul after thee, for the brightness of thy face
and for the fullness of  you God of grace.
Hear oh Lord when I cry with my voice,
Have mercy upon me and answer my painful noise.
Leave me not neither forsake me oh God of my salvation
Teach me thy way and lead me in a plain path so I won’t be put to shame.
Guide me with your eyes into the hall of fame
Set me upon the rock and establish my light on the mountain top.

I seek for your correction from my many mistakes
Your protection Lord I seek everywhere and in everything I partake,
I need your divine direction to guide me all the way
And your instruction at all times to make me win the race
Oh Lord when all looks cloudy and dark,
I need your light to help me make a mark.


Yommybishop.................November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment