Friday 7 March 2014

THE HUNTER.


Hunting is predominantly common in my society,
It is sometimes and most times used to evaluate the strength of a man and to show his vigor and courage.
Hunting has been in existence, since the days of our fore fathers which has now revolutionized from using stones, club, sticks to guns, traps and so many other rationalized social methods of catching a prey.
In my community, at large, every man born from a woman has the basic instinct to hunt, he never need to be taught by his father when he was young.
Mind you as he grows older he naturally has the interest to, because he is a "born hunter".
The way and manner hunting exercise is carried out on the hunting ground varies from the perception of the hunter and the position of the hunted.
Hunters don’t just enter the bush to hunt; they first need to be on a lookout for the bush meat which is equally the prey before deciding on which technique to be used in capturing it.
As we all know, these bush meats come in different shapes, sizes and colour,
while some are naturally endowed and appealing others are just bestowed and alluring.
So, a hunter has to strategize when to make the first move at siting his prey so as to hit target has he prays. 
But Remember, Bush meat are sweet to eat but their bones sometimes can break your teeth.

I am a hunter, a great hunter, I took after my father’s feather, though he is now retired but was once a kegite, he never misfires, always hunting down his desire.

Hunting to me is fun especially when in the midst of friends and co-hunt,
we take hunting to another level but never get caught in the web of the devil.
I have hunted with so many instrument;
Clubs, knives and spears is what I use for my experiment,
But what I cherished most is my 48-calibre rifle which have on it a long telescope fastens.
It travels at a speed of light, hitting the target without a benefit of doubt.
I take my time before aiming, though I first do a series of taming,
I don’t just make a hit at any prey or bush meat roaming within the perimeter of my camping.
But i always go for the best meat, preferable the one clean and neat.
I look through the telescope on my gun
Making sure my aim is bigger before pulling the trigger,
My friends call me a sniper but fans call me the sharp shooter
Cos am no gofer.
Remember I can eat my cake and have it,
I have an eye for good things that’s why my eyes are big and not so thin.

My friends style of hunting is so different.
They are not patient like me, they shoot sporadically at the bush meat irrationally but occasionally they get them hurt emotionally.
Ironically some bush meat are just waiting to be hunted,
They see life as being fun and never want to be taunted,
But after a hunter captures the hunted, 
He now decides maybe its for keep or to skin.

Skinning is the process that most hunters love so much,
It’s the reason many hunter go on a hunt.
Skinning is every hunters delight,
It comes in different method and different light.
The most used method is the roasting and toasting
But most soft minded hunters like me prefer the coasting and hosting
which gives more respect to the bush meat we are chasing.
Roasting a meat is a process that brings about heating and sweating,
It’s a method that brings pleasure and spice to the bush meats and the hunters life.
So also is the Toasting, which is always intoxicating,
Both are processes of energy that brings intimacy and absolute synergy between the hunter and the hunted.
Though our spiritual leaders warn all to desist from the process until they are ready to coast
But it just seems hard for vibrant hunters to cope,
They just want that "sucksexfull prosex" of skinning without spinning.

Often some meat are tough as nails,
They made themselves hard to get for a hunter on raid,
But trust me;
A hunter will always apply his brain to make sure his bush meat is tactically put to chain.

This is the life of a hunter till he gets tired and decides to retire.
Am a hunter and she is the hunted
A bush meat ready to be roasted or hosted,
Even though it is said that;
A day is coming the bush meat will catch the hunter,
But my hunters are never caught napping,
Instead they are always sniping.

THE LIFE OF A GUY ON A LADY.

Yommybishop. (Musings of The Preacher's Son).......2011©

No comments:

Post a Comment