Thursday 6 March 2014

POETRY AN ACT OF ART...



Poetry is like love making,
Where the pen and paper engage in deep kissing.
The mind goes back and forth thrusting,
While the fingers smooch the paper caressingly.

Poetry is like love making where the body, heart and soul works in trinity
Imagination turns to reality and the groove wipes away sanity.
In the darkness of your heart, poetry lights up your life
Taking you to climax, everyday feels like Christmas
Ideas jerk inside and creativity ejaculates smoothly outside
With no heartbreaking, no tears falling and no Orgasm faking

Poetry is love, a gift sent from above
Like a dove in the sky, it perches gently on my mind
It holds me spell bound in my radical manhood
And reminds me how I started from my little childhood.

I wonder if i can tease and please you with words
Just to strike your hearts chord
Words are as cool as honey
Capable of making you feel warm and funny

Poetry is an art,
Ideas painted on paper
Like Michael Angelo did, working with a scrapper
Davinci did, painting the last supper.

Poetry is the sound of music
The sweetest rhythm and rhymes
The words that will make you shiver
The best sound timely delivered

Poetry is life, poetry is love
Poetry is every idea beyond and above
Poetry is spiritual, the language of the gods
Poetry is you, poetry is me
Poetry is in every air that we breathe.


Yommybishop…….(The Preachers Son) 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment