Tuesday 4 March 2014

POETRY "N" MY BELIEVES

Poetry is like love making
where the pen and paper engage in deep kissing
the mind goes back & forth thrusting
And the fingers smooch the paper lovingly & caressing.
Poetry is like love making
Where the body, heart and soul works in trinity
Imagination turns to reality and the groove wipes away sanity.
In the darkness of your heart, poetry lights up your life.

I wonder if i can use words to do a little intellectual love making
with no heart breaking, no tears falling & no Orgasm faking.
I wonder if i can tease & please you with words
just to strike your hearts chords.
Words are as cool as honey
capable of making you feel warm and funny
Remember..
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God & the word was God.
All things were made through the word & without him nothing was made.
I believe in spoken words
I believe words are sharper than piercing swords
I believe in Love making
I believe in Unity, I believe in Sanity
I believe in positivity
I believe in optimism
I believe our word is our bond
I believe our bond is our song
I believe our creed that says
I believe
That Faith in God gives meaning and purpose to human life
That the brotherhood of men transcend the sovereignty of nation
That economic justice can best be won by free men through free enterprise
That government should be of laws rather than of men
That earth great treasure lies in human personality
And that Service to humanity is the best work of life.

These are my beliefs;
I believe in Spoken words
I believe words are sharper than piercing swords
I believe in no Tension
I BELIEVE IN ONE NATION
I believe in me, I believe in you
I believe in JCI.......!

Yommy bishop (The Preacher's Son)

No comments:

Post a Comment