Friday 7 March 2014

MY QUEEN, MY JEWEL, MY GIFT


Like the fresh dew in the breath of the morning
Like the sweet rays that break forth at noon when it’s sunny
Like the tinny light that twinkles up late at night
So you are a gift as precious as life

You are a bundle of love, a jewel I’m sent to from above.
You make the sun shine on cloudy days
When I’m sick, you kiss the pain away.
Your prayers take away my fears
Your hand wipes away my tears.
The love you give is so honest and pure
It kept me going safe and secured

You are a precious gift I can’t replace
You brought me home to a wonderful place
You bought me my first toy
You filled my heart always with joy
You taught me how to cook and bake
You gave me morals through your cane
You taught me the A,B,C….
You filled the family with love to see
You are the best, Mum; you stand out from the rest.

Creativity flows in me like a stream
Not just me but a motherly dream
You passed the craft to me looking no further
From the umbilical cord of being October
You are one woman creative than others
A beauty queen in the kingdom across the borders
An industrious teacher married to the preacher
From whose breasts I nourished as a child
And whose tender love gave me life.

You could never be appreciated enough Mum
For the gift of just being you
Your special love and care can’t be compared
The tie that bind and the bond that can never be broken
Mother’s love is forever branded in my heart
Even when everyday her words aren’t spoken.
You are God’s gift to us all: EBUNOLUWA
My Mum, My Queen, My Jewel and My Gift


Yommy Bishop.....(The Preacher's Son)



For my Mum: Deaconess Ebunoluwa.O. Fatoyinbo on her birthday today 19th October.... Love you Mum. Your support for me is incomparable, you always know when to show up and give stability and balance. I will always be indebted.

No comments:

Post a Comment