Friday 7 March 2014

LEGEND OF THE SEEKER 2

I will lift my eyes unto the hills
thy face oh Lord will i seek on my knees
I am a seeker, i lift up my voice to my maker
you told me to seek, that i shall find
so i seek to find every little thing on my mind.

I seek Lord for a beautiful partner to be my bride
To compliment me in all ways and forever be by my side
For me to love & cherish my Virtous woman as she becomes my pride.
Who would be to me a pillar not a caterpillar
Who would be a catalyst not a Catastrophe
For her to be good mother not a desperate house wife
For us to leave a corporate life in a surrounding with no housefly
Cos he who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtaineth favour.
Let me be favoured oh Lord, take away my heavy labour.

I seek to be planted by the rivers of water
To bring forth my fruits at the right time and my leaves not to wither,
For your blessings to be upon me so I won’t borrow
Cos its only your blessing that maketh rich and add no sorrow.
I seek to create my own business empire
Bishop & Knight’s  is my dream and the business i so much desire
To be greater than the people I worked for and people that got me inspired
To be the best in the things I found myself doing every hour.
I seek for wisdom the principal thing to make me outstanding in everything
To make me great in my profession with total submission,
To be a great writer and speaker, if that’s what will make a true seeker
And to have an Attitude of Gratitude and giving as I ride to a higher Altitude.

Lastly Lord I seek to serve you with everything you give unto me,
To work for you in your vineyard and be fishers of men to the courtyard
To be a great hunter of soul and for the gospel by me to be told.
One thing have I desired of the Lord,
That I will seek after,
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord
And inquire in his temple.

I am a seeker, the son of the maker
The earthly son of the Preacher
So I seek for all these to find.
IN JESUS NAME I seek……….(AMEN)


Yommybishop.......November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment